Friday 19 December 2008

Reflection...


Three months ago I was completely oblivious about the blogging phenomenon and the enormous blogosphere out there, but how things have drastically changed! From bring Chief Editor of a fantastic blogzine (x Celeb Scoop x) and running my blog, I now have a great appreciation for all bloggers as it is hard work and very time consuming!

For an upcoming entertainment journalist like myself I have found this module brilliant, as we have had the freedom to write about anything we like, which is great as I would find it extremely hard to write about politics or the environment! It is also a fantastic way to showcase my writing abilities. My blog is basically a round up of all the best celebrity news and fashion, something which I have a great interest in and hopefully can pursue a career in, in the future!

However, using the blogging platform was not all fun and games, I did have a few problems with the sizing of the photos,-either they were too big or too small and the links,-some did not work correctly.

Though other than that I found blogging relatively easy and comfortable to do. From personalizing my blog page- which was fun, and exploring different ways to 'pimp' up my page Web 2.0 style, by adding polls, RSS feeds and linking to other blog sites. I also updated my blog regularly to keep readers coming back to visit!


Nonetheless I have extremely enjoyed my brief blogging experience, that includes group blogging and posting for my own blog. This module has definitely given me the motivation to continue blogging!

For all the readers, thank you for taking the time to read my blog as I have tried to make it as fun and entertaining as possible, though giving you news quality writing as well!



(Photo:Flickr)

No comments: