Saturday 13 December 2008

Hayden's Star Style!


Hayden Panettiere hasn’t been in the spotlight for long, but while she has, she has done so with class. Although she is only 18, Hayden knows how to dress and she does it tastefully!

Being dubbed the next Lindsay Lohan might have been a good thing for a young actress once upon a time. Now it's far from and that’s just what 'Heroes' star Hayden Panettiere seems to be doing!

Grecian princess

The actress wowed everyone in this strapless gown at the 2007 Golden Globe After Party. She looks reminiscent of a Greek goddess and I love the hair!

However while the actress is often praised for her glamorous style, she detests the media’s “pathetic” obsession with the physique of female celebrities. “I’m a teenage girl and I have the same body issues,” she told People.com.

Showing off her super figure

“There are parts of my body that I don’t mind, and there’re parts of my body that I absolutely can’t stand. And I don’t need somebody pointing them out to me, because trust me, I know they’re there.

She really comes across as a young woman who has confidence and is an alternative role model to Paris, Britney and Lindsay.

To hot to trot

Seen here at 20th Annual Kids Choice Awards, the ‘Heroes’ star went for the gold, matching metallic accessories to her sparkly dress.

I must say she looks absolutely amazing in that dress. You can easily pull off this look as metallic dresses are very hot right now as are gold shoes.

So don’t be afraid to show off your wild side; Hayden did!

(Photos:Elle)

No comments: