Sunday 14 December 2008

Mary-Kate's Lazy style!

Mary-Kate Olsen is entirely puzzled as to why she's considered a fashion icon (and that makes two of us)!

Women all over the world have been mysteriously drawn to her "homeless chic" style of giant, layered dresses and sweaters, but apparently, MK's trendsetting status came about completely by accident.

"For me it was laziness. I wore my pyjamas and threw on whatever was warm enough. It still amazes me. It's just layers and it doesn't make any sense to me at all."

Going kimono style

I think she might be embellishing just a bit -- her style comes off as a bit ludicrous, true, but she doesn't normally look quite like she's wearing pjs either!

M-K opts for maternity wear

Unless, of course, the jammies are entirely covered up underneath all those layers ...

To see more of her quirky style, check out Mary- Kate's ELLE magazine photoshoot!





(Photos:Fashion time; Video:Youtube)

No comments: