Wednesday 10 December 2008

Blogging so far..


I have definitely loved learning about blogging, it has given me an incite to a WHOLE NEW interactive world, one that I was oblivious to! Before this, I only had Facebook and now I am running my own blog and I am the Editor of Celeb Scoop!

As I am incredibly interested in the entertainment business, most of my stories will be based on the happenings of celebrities, fashion and music, something that I can comment non-stop on, for days upon days!

Blogging has given me a platform to publish my work showing my writing abilities, and hopefully may even lead me to a job in the future!

It has become like an addiction, once you write one story, you just do not want to stop and carry on writing more! Kind of like Pringles (crisps)..once you eat one.. you just can't stop and end up eating the whole tub!


(Photos:Abhi)

No comments: