Saturday 13 December 2008

Fashion Fever!



For all fashion lovers out there, in the next couple of posts I will be writing about my love for all things...FASHION!

So instead of writing about the hardcore issues in fashion like fur and stick thin models, that have already been well documented on the news and to be honest, I'm pretty bored about reading the same old thing again and again...Can't they think of anything else to write! Yes we all know models are incredibly skinny and real fur should not be used, but it is not like the fashion industry will immediately change it's policies!

So to give everyone a break from all this serious stuff, I will be writing about the lighter issues in fashion, from the latest celebrity fashion news, catwalk trends, star styles, ultimate christmas party wear and so much more..

I don't want you to get bored from reading my blog, I want you to be entertained yet informed, which is exactly what you are going to get in the next couple of posts!

So keep reading to see what I write next!!



(Photos:Styleforstyle)

No comments: