Thursday 27 November 2008

Customizing Google news..

I only just learnt this in lesson today! But wow is it easier for me and soo much LESS time consuming! All I had to do was arrange the template of news that I like and am interested in, for example UK and World News first and then my favourite Entertainment news!

In addition, I could also put in a particular topic of interest like fashion and then all the fashion news would be set on the screen! How handy is that, for a fashionista like myself!

Overall I think this feature on Google is very helpful for people like me who are very busy and do not have time to go to specific websites for news.. I can get everything I need..news wise that is..on Google! Great Stuff! Everyone should at least try it, I tell you..it will definitely save you time!


No comments: