Tuesday 19 May 2009

Posh & Becks to be Godparents to Paris Hilton's kids!



Paris Hilton wants Victoria and David Beckham to be her children's godparents.

The socialite has revealed she is ready to start a family with Doug Reinhardt, despite only meeting the Hills star in February.

And, as well as godparents, David and Victoria are also at the top of Paris's list of possible names for the children.“We had dinner with them in LA and really hit it off,” she told the Daily Mirror.

“I am going to ask Victoria and David to be godparents to my children. "I’m going to name my kids David and Victoria because she is so hot and I want kids as beautiful as her.”

If only we all lived in the world of Paris Hilton! Fame, fortune and the Beckhams as Godparents! Money problems??As if!




(Source: DailyMirror, Photos:Chica,DailyMail)

No comments: