Monday 4 May 2009

Eva Mendes traumatized by Curry in her bedroom!!


Eva Mendes loves to have Indian curry but after a bad experience she no longer digs on it in the bedroom.

The "Hitch" star confessed she often eats in bed while tuning in to her favorite show but a previous curry disaster had taught her it may not be good idea to take Indian food under the covers, reports the China Daily.

She said: “I have so many guilty pleasures! One of them is to eat in bed while watching television. It sounds kind of gross but I absolutely love it. I love to watch my favourite programme with my food on a tray on my lap.

“I’ve learned however that eating Indian may not be such a good thing to have in the bedroom. I’ve made that mistake before so never again! But I am a huge snacker so you’ll always find me indulging in something.”
With a body like hers ofcourse she can indulge in anything...Lucky thing!

No comments: