Thursday 17 September 2009

Do not get on Megan Fox's bad side...she might kill you!

Guys beware! Megan Fox has admitted that she has threatened to kill her boyfriend during one of their explosive rows.

The sexy beauty also said she has such a fierce temper that she told actor/boyfriend Brian Austin Green,that she would stab him.

'My temper is ridiculously bad,' the 23-year-old told Rolling Stone magazine.


'I've had to say to Brian, "You have to go and stop talking to me, because I'm going to kill you. I'm going to stab you with something, please leave."


Transformers actress Fox, also admitted to stabbing herself in the past.

These explosive revelations come after admitting she suffers from schizonphrenia and is a 'control freak.'

All I can say is watch out guys!

Although Megan is incredibly sexy & undoubtedly attractive, she should really stop trying so hard to be edgy and Angelina Jolie- esque because it's making her sound a bit stupid and desperate for publicity.

Be yourself Megan and don't try to hard, you really do not need too, you are stunning!



No comments: